The original Polysaccharide-Iron Complex (PIC) iron supplement for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia.
Helping optimize patient compliance for greater treatment success
- Highest elemental iron amount (150 mg) available in single capsules
- Once a day dosing
- Polysaccharide-Iron Complex is well tolerated with a reduced toxicity profile1
- Flexibility with capsule and powder formats
- Does not stain teeth2
- Competitively priced per mg of elemental iron
- Now available in vegan certified capsules
1 Anemia Guidelines for Family Medicine (Toronto: MUMS Guidelines, 2014); 8.
2 Klein-Schwartz W: Toxicity of polysaccharide-iron complex exposures reported to poison control centers. The Annals of Pharmacology 2000, February, Vol. 34; 165.